If you are here to know the Gramin bank of aryavart bank balance check enquiry number then this article is going to be very useful and helpful for you.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart came into existence in April after the amalgamation of the two major banks and this bank is having 705 branches which will spread wide across 15 different cities in Uttar Pradesh.
For those people, who are having an account in the Gramin Bank of Aryavart, it is extremely important to check out the balance of their bank account regularly.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number
It will help them with some of the information related to their account balance and there are some of the services which are provided to the people by the bank which help them to know their account balance.
Here, we are going to share some of the details which are available below and you have to read them in a careful manner.
Balance Enquiry For Gramin Bank of Aryavart
They provide a toll-free number to a customer who has an account in Gramin Bank of Aryavart and in terms to avail of the services, people need to ensure that their mobile number is registered with the bank. After this, they will be able to send a message to the toll-free number which will provide them all the information about their account balance which they have.
It also helps the people who are willing to know their account balance and it is really important to note that there is no charge to check out the account balance.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number is 801092194 and calls from the registered mobile number with the bank account.
The Gramin Bank of Aryavart is mainly known to provide useful services to the people who are having their accounts in the bank.
By using the Gramin Bank of Aryavart balance inquiry number, people don’t need to go to the bank in order to know the account balance details.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Bank Missed Call Number/Email/Complaint Number
- Missed Call Number: 8010924194
- Toll-Free Number: 18001020302
- Email: chairmansecretariat.gbrrb.com
- Complaint Number: +917317799391
It will solve the issues of the people and the SMS service is a really short and simple method by which the customers will get notified about their account balance in a very easy and simple manner.
How to Update/Change your Registered Mobile Number In Gramin Bank of Aryavart?
In terms of changing your registered mobile number in Gramin Bank of Aryavart, you are required to read and follow the steps that we are going to share below.
- You have to make a visit to the Gramin Bank of Aryavart Home Branch with the required documents of address proof like telephone bill, aadhaar card, password and much more and proof of identity as well.
- Now, you have to meet up with the relationship manager of the bank executive and simply ask for the KYC details change form which is required to change the registered mobile number.
- Simply fill up the KYC details change from and you have to enter some of the details like:
- Your bank details like account number, name of the account holder, type of account, and much more.
- Simply tick or mention the details which you are willing to change like a change of registered mobile number.
- You have to write your new mobile number in the given space.
- You also need to put your signature wherever required.
- Now, you have to submit the filled up KYC details form with your proof of address and also with your proof of identity.
- Then, the bank executive will verify your form, signature, and other details.
- If he finds the form completed then he will give you an acknowledgment of your request.
- After the due validation, Gramin bank of aryavart will change your registered mobile number in your account and in the bank records as well.
- You will get a notification from Gramin Bank of Aryavart by SMS on your mobile number or an email about changing your registered mobile number in your account.
- If you don’t get an intimation then you can make a contact with your branch and confirm if the changes are processed or not.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Bank Balance Check Via Missed Call Alert
You can use the missed call alert toll-free number so that you can be able to check out your account online balance enquiry and mini statement via the SMS alert. If you want to access your bank account then you can do so by internet banking or by mobile banking. Lots of customers don’t use the internet services and the inquiry number is available at the Gramin Bank of Aryavart for the customers.
You can simply make a call at 08173900101 by your registered mobile number to simply inquire about the aryavart bank balance check.
They will simply provide you with detailed information about your account balance and any of the transactions involving this service. These services are mainly available for all customers and account holders and allow them to obtain an instant notification on their account balance and transactions.
If you are willing to use these services at Gramin Bank of Aryavart then you have to link your mobile number with your bank account.
About Gramin Bank of Aryavart
The Aryavart bank is one of the Indian regional rural banks in Uttar Pradesh and it was established on 1st April 2019. The bank is mainly formed by the amalgamation of Gramin Bank of Aryavart and Allahabad UP Gramin bank.
It has 1365 branches and 22 regional offices in the rural areas of Uttar Pradesh. Its headquarter is located in Lucknow, India and it is owned by the Government of India. To know more about the bank, you can make visit at aryavart-rrb.com.
More Bank Balance Number of Other Banks:
So, this is all the information about Gramin Bank of Aryavart Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number. We hope that this article is useful and helpful for you to know all the details about it.
If yes then do share this article with others so that they can be able to take benefit from this article. Also, if in case you have any issues or queries about this article then you can connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.